Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April Showers...

Good morning!  I hope this finds you well and excited that it's a new month!

The saying goes, "April showers bring May flowers" and so far, we've had a pretty cool thunderstorm and it has rained 3 out of the past 4 days.  I don't know about you, but I can't wait until May.  May is one of my favorite months.  Not too hot, not too cold and not too muddy!

I'm excited to begin this new month.  My husband & I have filed our taxes and got back a little more money than we expected.  So we've put some into savings & have decided to buy a couple of gifts for ourselves.  I have finally purchased a decent camera.  It's not a DSLR which I really wanted but it's a close to top of the line Canon "point & shoot" digital camera.  I've been using it to begin my new blog Love Every Day.  I hope that you'll check it out for daily updates.  I'll post a photo and tell you about something great that happened in my day.  Please do not hesitate to share it with your friends.  I have links to share to Facebook and Twitter and even have an email sign-up so that you can receive an email with every post.

I hope to see you there!

Creative Commons License
I Just Want to Be Ok by Sarah A. Manning is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: