Thursday, April 21, 2011

Have you heard?

I've started a new blog called Love Every Day.  I'm attempting (failing, mostly) to post something every day that made me smile or laugh the day prior.

I hope that from what I have posted, you have been enjoying my posts.  I'm trying to include a photo every day as well.

My baby brother is 21.  His birthday was yesterday.  It's so hard to believe that he's 21 already!  I remember holding him as a baby, watching him pose for a photo with his new glasses & glasses case, watching him run outside and play with the neighbor boy, watching him with his first video game experience and then suddenly, he was 16 and driving and then 18 and graduated high school and now he's 21 and can drink!  Where did the time go?

If I feel this way with my brother, how will I feel with my children??  Wow.

I guess that's about all that's going on.  I hope you'll take a moment to support my new blog and share it with your friends.  We all need a pick-me-up every day.

Creative Commons License
I Just Want to Be Ok by Sarah A. Manning is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: