Sunday, October 23, 2011

Good morning


Good morning!  I'm trying to post a little something every day along with Love Every Day and will hopefully be able to keep  you all in the loop with what's happening with me.

I've done more research on San Francisco and am getting a bit excited.  Mike brought up an additional idea but I think he's more comfortable with the thought of moving out there.  He doesn't want to be alone...  I can understand that but for me, I've never had the opportunity to take my big road trip and to spend some time alone.  I want to make sure I do this at least once in my lifetime and I think that this would be a great opportunity.  Of course, we're looking at doing this all further down the road but still...  We'll take it one day at a time.

I guess that's about it.  I don't have a whole lot to say so far this morning...  It seems beautiful out so I'm going to go open the windows and maybe even go for a walk. 

Have a wonderful day!

Creative Commons License
I Just Want to Be Ok by Sarah A. Manning is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: