Sunday, October 3, 2010

Da Bears

So the Chicago Bears are playing again tonight..  The game started around 7:30pm (CST) against the New York Giants.  Since it's October, it's Breast Cancer Awareness month and the guys are all wearing pink gloves, pink on their shoes, a pink sash (I even asked my husband if they were playing "flag football" tonight) and there are special hats with pink on them.  Now, as you know, I am not an avid sports fan..  I began watching the game with my husband because that's what he wanted to do.  Unfortunately, there were a few plays that even I could recognize as being terrible by the Bears and I decided to take a long, hot shower and give you guys a head's up as to what's going on in my mind this weekend.  As an update, Cutler got a pretty bad concussion and is out for the rest of the game..  The score is currently 10-3 (Giants) so my husband isn't very happy.

Anywho...

We took Anna to the vet yesterday...  The vet attempted to take a sample of the cells in Anna's growth on her foot and didn't really seem successful.  I'm not sure I like this vet..  She's pretty condescending..  Mike didn't like her either.  However, assuming the samples are good, we should have some results by the end of the week.

I'm pretty down..  I know that's not too abnormal for me but it's still something to note.

I guess that's about all for tonight.  I hope you're all doing well.  Talk to you again soon.

Creative Commons License
I Just Want to Be Ok by Sarah A. Manning is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: