Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Thoughts

So whenever I write to you I try to make sure I'm in a positive frame of mind.  Unfortunately, most of the time, I'm not very happy or positive.  It's nice to get these moments of happiness to forget the sadness that I feel sometimes.

Anyway, my sister Kate came over last night.  We had dinner and watched movies and today we went to a pumpkin farm.  We saw a lot of animals, went through a corn maze, had some good food & got a couple of pumpkins.  There wasn't a very good selection this year but I guess that's what you get for going 1 week before Halloween... 

I'm planning on making dinner for my family next weekend..  What's a good family meal that's not pasta?  I'm kind of leaning towards a roasted chicken with veggies and my red potatoes.  What do you think?

I hope you all had a good weekend.  I'll write again soon!

Creative Commons License
I Just Want to Be Ok by Sarah A. Manning is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: