Friday, August 27, 2010

A Short One Today

Good morning.  I'm kind of tired & my right eye is bothering me so far..  This should be an interesting day.

I've got a lot to do this weekend.  Lots of cleaning & preparing for my friend to come visit next week.  Hopefully we'll get to spend some time together.

So...  Mike locked his keys in the car yesterday.  LOL & WTF.  I was a little upset just because we had to rely on family to come help us since we don't have a second car right now but it was really nice that he didn't completely freak out like normal.  He's making such a great effort to become a better person & I think he's doing very well.

That's about all I have to say right now.  I'm going to go chill & read The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake. Have a good day!

~ S

Creative Commons License
I Just Want to Be Ok by Sarah A. Manning is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: