Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Good morning.  I'm finally almost over this cold.  It's wreaked havoc on me though.  Now I can mostly breathe and have a scratchy throat - otherwise good!

So every week at work, the supervisors have been picking the best survey results of the week & if you get selected, you get to sit in a fancy chair with a superman cape on it.  Yesterday, they picked a survey & the winner was me!  Yay!  The chair is so different from the chair I normally sit in so it's a little weird but I think it's nice. :)

I guess that's about it for now.  I hope you all have a wonderful day.  I'll talk to you again soon!

~ S

Creative Commons License
I Just Want to Be Ok by Sarah A. Manning is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: