Monday, September 20, 2010

A message from Him

Good morning friends & welcome to a new week where anything can happen!  I'm very tired (not sleeping well at all this past week & a half) but hopeful with this new week.

I hope that this blog finds you well.  I know that a lot of things are happening with everyone and that life can be difficult.  It seems as though every time things start to look up something happens to try to bring you down.  My sister Emily posted something on her Facebook the other day that describes life.  Life is 10% what happens to you & 90% how you react to it.  When you're facing the struggles of life there's something that I've been forgetting to do..  Trust God.  Lean on Him and put your faith in Him so that He may help you through.  Give it up to God.  There are so many times where I just feel so alone when something bad hits and I forget that He is there and will be there always.  He will guide you through.  Obviously, I have my husband and family but God is unwavering and strong enough to handle your struggles and has an ultimate plan for you.  I like thinking that God doesn't give you anything that you can't handle.  You just have to believe that you can and work through it instead of giving up.

Thank you friends for being here to read a little.  I wish you a great week.

~ S


Creative Commons License
I Just Want to Be Ok by Sarah A. Manning is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: