Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Driving in my car, "Beep, Beep"

So my sister Emily is sick...  I feel so bad for her.  The doctor is treating her for Strep & Mono.  This is the second time she's had mono!  I jokingly told her to stop kissing boys.  LOL

Mike & I needed to rearrange our schedule today so I drove him to work so I could have the car.  Of course, now that leaves him getting out of work around 3:30 and sitting around, waiting for me to get out there - hopefully by 6:30 tonight. 

Now, we've talked about doing this on a regular basis...  However, I have mixed feelings about the situation... 

  1. I hate having him sit there for an extended period of time (but he said he was going to walk to Panera Bread - lucky! - and play on the computer)
  2. I do enjoy having the car so that I don't have to sit and wait & can have more freedom.  For example, this morning I got to relax a little & clean and come in on time!  Wow!!!
  3. Of course, this also means that we spend more in gas
What do you think?


Creative Commons License
I Just Want to Be Ok by Sarah A. Manning is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: