Friday, November 5, 2010

Good Morning

Good Morning!

It's a beautiful Friday morning and I'm up and ready to go.  Mike & I are going to be traveling with my brother to Dallas, Texas and are leaving tonight.  It's going to be about 15 hours (plus stops)!  I'm kind of excited because I like road trips and enjoy doing fun things with Mike.  My brother is be extra nice & handling most of the expenses (car, hotel) since we're driving him because his license was suspended.  Mike knows what that's like - lol.

So here I am..  Sitting at work...  Waiting for my shift to start..  I figured I'd drop a line.  Most of this week, my mornings have been for napping but I want to research a couple of things for our trip.  Mike wants to visit Daley Plaza and I'd like to plan our trip to see the sights on Saturday - even though we'll pretty much be dead asleep.  I'd also like to contact the car rental to find out exactly what car we're going to be renting and what is available for an upgrade (& if we can get an extra deal).

My mother is being wonderful (different from usual, right? *rolls eyes*) and is going to dogsit for the weekend.  Thank God Anna is out of heat and not sick - she must have gotten into something because she's completly fine now. :)

I hope you don't mind me going through my checklist of the things we need to bring.  I need to send a list to Mike so that he can pack up the few extra things when he gets home.

    For the dogs in Green Duffel Bag
  • Dog Food (about 6 big scoops) in a Ziplock
  • 2 Metal dog bowls (the small ones)
  • Small Ziplock baggie with a handful of treats
  • 2 Leashes (the pink & black)
  • 2 Collars with all tags

    For us in luggage
  • Socks & Underwear for Mike
  • Couple changes of clothes for Mike
  • Mike Meds (in large front pocket of luggage)
  • Excedrin

    Miscellaneous
  • Computer into the bag
  • Car Charger
  • Purple lunch bag
    • mayo
    • meat
    • cheese
    • jelly
    • peanut butter
    • bread
  • The Sunchips
  • Any movies we might want to watch
    • Disturbia
    • Training Day
    • Panic Room
  • pillows

What do you think? I've already gotten all of our toiletries packed, all of my clothes... Everything else is pretty much close by so it should be easy. We're heading to get the rental right after work and should be on our way right afterwards. :) Ok. Now I'm getting excited!! It must be because of my list. I love lists... :)

Have a great weekend!!!


Creative Commons License
I Just Want to Be Ok by Sarah A. Manning is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: